Monday, April 4, 2011

ALERT: Jackspeak

Jack and Charlie and I are sitting on the couch, trying to wake ourselves up after a long nap.


Jack: "Charlie, could you go get me my frog? The one Uncle Aaron got me from the aquarium? It's on my bed."


Charlie: "Okay."


Charlie climbs off the couch and wanders into their bedroom to find Jack's frog.


Jack: "You know, brothers are really good to have around."


Me: "They sure are, aren't they?"


"Yep."


"Hey Jacky, could you go get me my drink? It's in the kitchen on the counter."


"Okay."


Sons are really good to have around, too.



2 comments:

  1. I love this.
    Hey....wait a minute....I just got played this morning!!
    Not only am I watching your kids, I am going to your house!!
    Just you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they're so cute! Reminds me of my little ones, but then they are not so little now: 30, 25, and 23! Treasure those times that fly by so quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete