Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mark Lipinski is all mine. For twelve minutes.

☆☆☆UPDATE☆☆☆


Well, I did it and I survived--I interviewed with Mark Lipinski! You can listen to the interview here. Just play the 03/30/11 show on the right-hand menu bar. My interview starts at the 1:30 mark.


No matter what kind of creativity you're into, Mark will inform and inspire you with his "Creative Mojo" show. (And take you from giggle to laugh to cackle to involuntarily spraying your Diet Coke.) If you want to know why he called his psychic cohost (yes, you heard me right, psychic cohost) "Pocahontas" during the show I was lucky enough to be on, just listen to the first 5 minutes. But take my advice--do NOT drink Diet Coke while listening.


Thank you Mark, for a fantastically fun 12 minutes!


________________________________________________________


I'm thrilled to have been asked to join Mark for his next podcast of Creative Mojo with Mark Lipinski! You can listen to the podcast live here on Wednesday, March 30 at 3:00 p.m. EST (1:00 p.m. MST). You can also catch the recorded version on iTunes (search for Creative Mojo in podcasts after the live broadcast).


Mojo
 I love Mark. He's a prolific talent. He's shaken the world of quilting by its roots. He's rebellious. He thinks outside the box. His energy is fierce and infectious. He shares what's on his mind. He is fearless.


(And that's why I'm a teeny bit scared. Go easy on me, Mark.)


MarkTrue American rebel? Right here, baby.


Hope you'll join Mark and me for talk and tweets about ReSew and the refashion revolution. And whatever else comes to Mark's mind.


Whether I end up bombing or just getting by, I can guarantee that with Mark at the helm it'll be lively--hope you'll drop by for a listen!



5 comments:

  1. Awesome - I love Mark's show and I love when people I "know" are on! I'm sure you'll do a great job! o:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear you listen, Denise! Somehow it helps to know
    that someone who "knows" me AND Mark will be listening. I'm more
    than a bit nervous--if these butterflies would just stop fluttering
    I'll make it through. Thanks for you comment, it helps me breathe a
    bit easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listened to your interview! It was great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I can't even remember what I said... it's like I blacked out
    the entire time. But it's DONE and I can breathe again. Thank you
    for this, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you did well...I'm off to go and listen! I've enjoyed seeing snippets of your book on the different blogs. Hoping to get a copy for my b-day! :)

    ReplyDelete