Saturday, August 29, 2009

ALERT: Jackspeak

We're a vegetarian family. But once in awhile we get a hunkering for a drive-thru burger and fries, just like every other red-blooded American family we know. And when we do, there's only one place for us. Quite literally. One place. It's Burger King. Because they're the only place around here that sells veggie burgers.

Jack: "Mom, I can't wait to get our burgers. When it gets in the car, I can't stand the smell."

Me: "Huh?"

"I can't stand the smell. Of those yummy burgers."

"Do you mean you like the smell?"

"Oooh, yeah! I can't wait! I can't STAND it!"



3 comments:

  1. That's so cute, I can't STAND it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that is cute! :) I didn't know they had veggie burgers. Are they any good? Sydney will always tell us "pink and purple are my least favorite colors" I have tried to explain to her what least means but she doesn't get it. (her room is pink and purple) Silly silly kids! How was soccer?

    ReplyDelete