Sunday, August 17, 2008

ALERT: Jackspeak

While listening to an intricate yet riveting conversation between his mother and father, Jack tries his best to join the complex exchange...


Me: "Anyone want an ice-cream treat? I feel like heading to the Dairy Queen drive-thru. I'm gonna get one of those brownie things--a Brownie Earthquake? It has brownie triangles, and Oreos, and ice cream and whipped cream and hot fudge. Man, those are so good. Brett?"


Brett: "Ummm... yeah, a Blizzard. With Butterfinger and... what goes good with Butterfinger?"


Me: "How about Heath bars? Do you like toffee?"


Brett: "Not particularly."


Me: "How about Oreos?"


Brett: "Hmmm. Naw, I guess just a Butterfinger Blizzard this time. What do you want, Jacky?"


Jack: "I want an ice cream cone. With ice cream in it. All the way to the bottom."


Me: "I bet they can do that, honey. I'll let them know about your special request."



2 comments:

  1. Man, I HATE it when the cones are not filled with ice cream, that not fun!
    Jack's comment is too cute!

    ReplyDelete