Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy birthday, my partner in crime

I write oodles about my little guy here, but today it's my big guy's turn--today is his 37th birthday. We've been inseparable for 13 years. Married for seven of those years. We've known each other since the seventh grade. Grew up in the same town, went to the same schools, knew the same people. I guess you could call ours a typical small-town love story. But it's ours. And I love it.



So although Brett may not appear much on this blog, I thought I'd share a few photos of him to show you who else hears the Jackspeaks firsthand, who's keeping up with Jack's messes while I'm sewing, who loves us, who we love.



The guy I fell for . . .



Brett



Happy (and so hot!).





Friends_2



Hippie.





Brett_and_jenny



Hiking.





Brett_and_jenny_2
Hitched.



And with the guy he fell for . . .



Elfin_jack



In the park.





Pumpkin_patch
In the pumpkin patch.





Star_wars
In outer space.





Brett_and_jack



In love.



Happy birthday, Bretty. As a husband and a daddy and a daddy to be, we love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment