Monday, June 30, 2008

The winner. And the loser wins too.

I'm thrilled to announce that Amy from Heber City, Utah, is the winner of the little blogiversary contest I held last week. Congratulations, Amy--I hope you enjoy The Little Box of Baby Quilts and the quilt I'm sending as well.


I didn't have as many contest entries as I had anticipated for giving away a quilt. In fact, only two people entered. Two. How do you choose a random winner from TWO entries? I had to get a little creative.


Contest1


I wrote the names of both commenters on separate pieces of paper. I folded up each paper and threw them over the deck into the backyard. 


Contest2


Then I had Jack fetch one of the papers for me.


And that's how Amy won.


Jenn from Independence, Kansas, gets a copy of the "little box" just for playing. That's one nice thing about only having two entries--I can easily end up with two winners. (Hey, looky me. I found the bright side!) Thank you, both of you, for entering.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, for my prize too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you just tossed them over the rail! Hopefully Jack had fun playing along. Thank you - I am quite excited!

    ReplyDelete