Thursday, November 29, 2007

ALERT: Jackspeak

Jack slips on his backpack for the following conversation . . .



Jack: "I'm going to Texas."



Me: "Why are you going to Texas?"



"I need some hairspray, and some pipe cleaners. Green and red. Like my cape is red. I have to go by myself. But you can come with me. You can come with me, mom."



"Okay."



"But we have to walk. We have to walk to Texas."



"That's a long, long way, but okay."



"C'mon, I'm late!"



"Late for what?"



"Late for Texas! And then it'll be dark and we'll have to make a tent. And we'll have to make some fuzzy blankees."



"Sounds cozy, Jacky. Let's go."



1 comment:

  1. I thought Jack was coming to my house tomorrow! Gee, we are sure gonna miss him. I hope he has a good time in Texas. Maybe he can bring home a pet armadillo.

    ReplyDelete